The electronic signature is a technology that benefits any business because all companies have to sign documents every day. Temporary Employment Agencies prove no exception. In this post, we tell you the benefits of using the electronic signature for a temporary employment agency.
Temporary employment agencies (TEAs) have been around for years and are of great value in Spain, as temporary work is quite common. These are companies with a heavy burden of administrative workload since they manage workers in several locations, who rotate frequently and who need to generate many employment documents.
Keys to the successful digital transformation of TEAs
TEAs, like all companies, have had to adapt to the process of digital transformation and have done so by implementing several tools, such as :
- Online platforms for candidates to sign up for posted job openings, making the process much more user-friendly.
- RPA technology has been used in the hiring process to automatically select candidates that fit the position.
- The digitalisation of documents was one of the first measures taken in the TEAs to minimise the time spent on clerical work.
- AI is also used to analyse hiring data or draw wage rates or establish the characteristics of the profiles in high demand.
- The electronic signature can be used in many TEAs’ procedures: contract signatures, letters, authorisations, etc.
What are the benefits of the electronic signature in Temporary Employment Agencies?
In Temporary Employment Agencies, many documents are signed daily, and, to date, the signature was done one at a time and manually. With the electronic signature, all changes as it brings the following benefits to the TEAs:
- Helps to sign many documents at a time.
- The signature process is fast and straightforward.
- You can sign anywhere and from any device (cell phone, computer or tablet)
- It reduces errors due to missing data since applicants will not be able to sign until all the mandatory data of the application form are filled in.
- It brings more security to the signature process since, for example, the advanced electronic signature guarantees the identity of the signatories and that the document has not been tampered.
- It is also possible to track the signature process so that you know who has signed and at what time and who has not yet signed.
- The electronic signature is recognised as evidence in a court of law because the European eIDAS Regulation acknowledges its validity and because an electronic evidence document of the signature is issued, allowing to prove its validity and all its data.
- Care for the environment as no paper, ink or electricity are used, and no travelling is required. Thus, the TEA’s corporate social responsibility is also strengthened.
What are the uses of the electronic signature in temporary employment agencies?
In a Temporary Employment Agency, workers sign documents throughout the entire employment relationship between the Temporary Employment Agency and the workers it employs, so a Temporary Employment Agency can use electronic signatures for a wide range of processes, such as the following:
- Signature of employment contracts with the TEA’s client companies searching for personnel.
- Signature of employment contracts with the TEA’s employees.
- Signature of letters of termination of employment contracts
- Signature of confidentiality and data protection agreements with workers.
- Signature of documents related to occupational risk prevention.
- Signature of holiday authorisations.
- Signature of employment vacancies by the TEA.
- Signature of payrolls.
- Signature of contracts with suppliers of the TEA.
- Signatures of health check-ups.
- Signatures of Form 145.
How does the electronic signature process work with Click & Sign for a TEA?
The electronic signature process for a TEA with Click & Sign is very straightforward and involves the following steps:
- First, the TEA will log in to the platform.
- Once the registration has been completed, access to the Back Office will be granted, and 28 welcome credits will be available to you.
- You can now create a template for the signature of documents
- Type of signature (OTP, Click on a button or biometric signature).
- The document you want to send.
- Finally, you can track who has signed, who has not and make notifications to speed up the signature process. Once the document is signed, documentary evidence is generated that provides proof of the whole signature process.
TEAs can boost their digital transformation process with electronic signatures to simplify all administrative procedures and enhance productivity and competitiveness.